Authors are invited to submit abstracts in English lanuguage for each paper they wish to present. The
abstract should include title, names and affiliations of all authors (including e-mail address of the
corresponding author) with 3 to 5 keywords covering the theme of the paper (template is available here).
All submissions must be submitted online via the website and will be peer-reviewed. The abstract submission
system will be available from Feb 05, 2019.
Please note the following points when you are submitting your abstract(s):
- If you are a first-time user of the Easy Chair (on-line Abstract and Paper Submission System),
you must first sign-up (register) to use the system.
- Abstracts are to be submitted via the abstract text box in the System. You can submit as many
abstracts as you want. However do note that each registered author on standard delegate rate
can present a maximum of 1 paper.
- You will be requested to indicate your preferred presentation mode: Oral or Poster. However
the Technical Committee reserves the final right to decide the presentation mode for your
- Authors have the option to submit a full paper describing their work for inclusion in the conference
proceedings/Journal publication. However, ICONRER-2019 recognizes this may not be possible for some
individuals (e.g. industry participants) so we will allow an extended abstract (not more than 2 pages) in place
of a full paper when needed. Please indicate if you will be submitting a full paper or an
extended abstract when you are prompted.
- The full paper/extended abstract can be uploaded through the abstract submission system by
your Easy Chair account by clicking here. For submitting a full manuscript or an extended abstract of your
accepted abstract, please select the specific abstract in the EasyChair system, and click "Add
File" on the top right of the webpage to upload your document.
- If you have any query regarding paper/abstract submission or mode of presentation
(oral/poster), please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.